Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 8th - The aftermath

Nov 8

I'm still numb. The wedding itself went off. Tee and I became husband and wife. The reception had started out perfect as well. If only everyone had gone home after the first dance.

Sanders, my officially dead husband, showed up. There had been rumor before that he was alive, and yet every trail I had followed had left me cold. Justine of the CMC had told me that he was a shell of a man he once was, but still alive. I had failed to believe her.

Yesterday, I saw him. He looked so different, but he was the man I had married. Was... he is dead now, and the man I fell in love with, the man who I pledged my life to, shot him. Tee murdered him, and then turned on his own private weapon--Mikie.

I had known for a while, and for my silence, I lost so much. The respect of my peers, both my husbands, and almost my dear friends. Tee used the very people he said he cared for, most of all he used me. The rest of us are moving on with the fact that he has once again is officially with the Alliance. He had told me two weeks ago, and I had held my tongue. Why? Because I thought that love would get us the fact that he worked for the enemy of everything I believed now? I sold out, and I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment