Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 26th -- Meeting the Constable

I had thought of Splinter Rock as a place away from Alliance reach, despite William's attempt to take the TTW office as his own headquarters. After meeting the Constable, I am not longer sure that is the case. Thankfully, my papers were in order, Dylan had provided a few of us with papers that would pass the test, apparently.

The Constable was a vial man, really. Sees the miners as inhuman work machines, and me as nothing more than a woman who could not possibly lead. He seemed to leave me with a threat, before he ran out of the room like a little boy running away from a broken window. The man doesn't seem to have a brave bone in his body. It's possible we can use that to our advantage, but for now it might be best to just watch him, and make sure he doesn't bring in the Alliance.

Splinter Rock is not the haven I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment