Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28th -- Drugs

I was on a run to Splinter Rock when I heard about the commotion on Shadow. From what I was able to gather the boys (Dex, Sentry, Willie) had discovered drug runners. A firefight occurred, and by the time I had arrived, they had somehow got away with the drugs. I'm still not clear on this. When I found them, Cody was also with them.

My first reaction was to destroy the death powder. After all, this is what had corrupted Sanders beyond recognition, and I had seen what it had done to another man, if you could have called the beast I saw a man. Either way, I was willing to get rid of it no matter the money loss, but Dex told me that there was another use that doesn't involve ingestion by people. He already knows a buyer that will use it for legitimate means.

I trust Dex, but I still feel a crawling up my spine that this will only lead to pain. Willie has hidden and left mines at the site of the cargo. Dex has 48 hours to get it off our hands or I will see that it's lit on fire never to harm anyone. If anyone else gets ahold of it, there's going to be more trouble in the 'Verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment