Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 7th - Before the Wedding

The day has finally come. I am dressing, and this is one of the happiest days of my life. Tee and I are finally to be married. Our life will start together, and I will no longer be just a first mate. It seems perfect. Though I have not talked to him personally, I have heard from others that his mood is bright and happy.

We will have many bumps in the road, but I think that we can work them out. His other career, will hopefully be over soon, and we can stay in the black. I'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach this morning, but I think it's just nerves and stress.

Dex is here now, waiting for me as I finish up. I had asked him to give me away before I knew the truth about how he felt. Now, well when I look at him I feel some guilt. It was never meant to be this way, but I am glad he is staying with TTW. I can hear the music from here, my future is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment