Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 6th - Wedding Eve

Nov 6

It feels strange to be back from the imprisonment. Though I'd hate to admit it, I still think about my capture. He intrigued me, and I wonder exactly what his true nature is. I do hope to meet him again, though this time, I'll be carrying a gun.

Dex was the one who came to pick me up. Though there is a part of me that understands, I still wonder why Tee did not himself bring me back to civilization. Tee seems to be on the brink of losing it. With the two kidnappings and the attack on Shadow, his cheerful appearance seems to be slipping. Our wedding is tomorrow, and though I am thrilled, there is a part of me that fears that perhaps I am making a mistake. Is the man I love really the man I'm going to marry?

No comments:

Post a Comment