Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 15th -- Beheading

Tee is dead. What is left is William T. Faith, I man who is a barbarian putting a head on a stick in front of his office. A man who once lived, is now a sick decoration for his distorted mind. Was I blind to all this? Was this always the man that I thought I loved?

I can't seem to answer my own questions, and I wonder if Tee is still in there somewhere. Maybe? Is there any chance of resurrection?

Dex spent his time comforting me. When he is not working to restore life to Shadow through plants, and other vegetation, he seems always willing to help. Now that I have officially taken over TTW transport, I need all the help I can get.

Pepper would laugh if she knew I was a captain now. Never thought we'd be on opposite sides. And yet, here I am trying to make sure the Alliance is kept out of our space. There's a noose out there that I can feel getting ever closer. Just hope it isn't around TTW. There are some that want to retaliate because of the beheading. They are almost as dangerous as the Alliance. I just hope to whatever powers there be that the brown coats don't end up drenched in the blood of the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment